Monday, August 21, 2023

Monday 8-21-23

 Good morning Lord

I praise you bc you are the Lord of Heaven and Earth - you are always the same. Your love never ends and you are able to keep me from stumbling. Thankyou that you are powerful and there is no condemnation in you. Lord I feel like I can't get my mind around this Monday - I'm tired and I have no reason to be upset but I am. I'm sad that I don't have anything that I can do or look forward to tonight. I don't have your perspective for my time with Paula and I need your heart for her. I feel drained and sad thinking about it. Please Lord will you take my burden and this sadness? I'm also sad that soccer is over and that there is no more J - Lord help me to let go of him - I'm sorry for being critical and being upset at his shortcomings. Lord will you forgive me and help me to hold this with an open hand and to let you fill me up and not to look to a man. Thank you that I got to talk to him in the van yesterday. Lord I give you my desires - please help me to trust you and not put my hope in men. Lord I give you my desire to fantasize - I ask that you would please help me to put my hope fully in you. Lord I surrender - help me to trust you Lord. Jesus fill my heart. I need you. 

"you are beautiful to me"

Oh Lord, how I have longed to hear those words - longed to know I am beautiful. Lord will you keep my eyes fixed on you today - to your cross and your finished work? Lord will you give me the desires and power to do what pleases you? Just like in Phil 2:13. I need rest for my restless heart - I need rest in you. Feed my soul - it craves real soulfood. I need you. Please draw me to you Lord. 

Lord my mom is on my heart this morning - please bless her and help her today - I ask that you would comfort her soul and draw her to yourself. Deliver her from the evil one and the demons that oppress her Jesus. Thank you that my name is written in the book of heaven - thank you for rescuing me from a similar trap of accusation and fear and isolation. Lord thank you for your strong hand that reached down to take ahold of me out of the raging sea of bitterness and anger. Lord please fill me with the light of life from your dear presence. Lord I ask that you would help my mom to ask for help - help her to see her need and be willing to ask for help. Lord please help her with the news of Ryan and Emily being pregnant. Bless her and help her Lord. Lord I ask that you would still help her even when they are busy with the new baby. Lord please encourage me and help me to love her like you do. Draw her to yourself Jesus! I ask that you would give Shauna and I a time to visit her again. 

Lord will you fill my heart with your truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment