Thursday, October 5, 2023

Security, Comfort and Peace

 I do want a husband and a family and a  home life that makes me feel comfortable, safe and is my peace.


I want security - the state of being free from danger or threat:


 comfort: providing physical ease and relaxation


peace: freedom from disturbance; tranquility


Biblical secure:

It is also used to describe a security that rests in hope and is safe (Job 11:18)1. To believe that our salvation is eternally secure is to have confidence in God’s preserving power2.

It is also used to describe a security that rests in hope and is safe (Job 11:18)1. To believe that our salvation is eternally secure is to have confidence in God’s preserving power2.

 Freedom from fear or apprehension; confidence of safety; whence, negligence in providing means of defense. 



In the Bible, comfort means encouragement, whether by words or the presence of another to help in time of need1. It implies a need that is exclusive to humans, and the idea of comfort involves at least two parties: one who gives the comfort and one who receives it2. God's comfort is unique, infinite, and available at all times3. It is the ultimate source of man's support, help, and comfort4. The promises in the Bible bring comfort, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit, but they must be combined with faith to be realized5.



Biblical peace is not just a state of calm or quiet, but a supernatural work of the Holy Spirit that indicates a relationship with God and a response to His grace123. It means completeness, wholeness, welfare, harmony, and well being, and it is often translated from the Hebrew word shalom or the Greek word eirene345. Biblical peace can be experienced by accepting Jesus Christ as Savior and yielding to the Spirit of Christ12.


There is freedom in not needing to grasp for things, I will help you overcome your loneliness with my love


Hey sister, while praying, I think that the Lord shared with me that He will be your shield and support during this time.   “I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭18:1-3‬ ‭(5/18/22)

Peace does not come externally 

I have forgiven you of much Kristina - I want you to love much - to love with abandon and not thinking of the cost- to love my children bc I love them - for my sake- I see beauty in my creation- yes you - even you! Don’t think you are exempt from my promises and stop discounting my Word by your actions and emotions - to the pure everything is pure but to the tainted even what is pure has been rejected

You never really wanted marriage and parenthood - you wanted freedom in me


I want to make you a woman of peace(4/21/22)

My way is a lonely long path but Kristina it leads to LIFE. Few find it. I want you with me. Don't turn back to yourself. You know where that leads. Giving yourself away in love is never wasted. See your gifts as gifts to me. Not to people. Honoring my household is honoring me. I will help you.


Come my way. Don’t fear the cross. You’ll find that it’s the greatest Joy possible 

While praying for you I saw a picture for you up test. 


I saw the Lord give you a  new shield of faith. Your shield was old and tattered. But the one He wanted to give it was new and strong and different in a good way. He wanted you to experience the reality of the shield of faith to extinguish the fiery arrows of the evil one. I think He wants to train you for more victory personally 🙂 5/18/22


Someone who doesn’t know what is happening just gave me this word - I believe the Lord gave me this verse for you to encourage you. 

““Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11:28‬ ‭NIV‬‬


God wants to show you that he is there and he loves you and he wants to comfort you. He will give you rest and what you need to keep serving him.

Also the Lord told me on 2/23 - “why are you here?” Is it for me? psalm 27:4 - I have a right to change things up - I want to build a warrior not a routined robot. “I need to help you let go of these rhythms and routines so you can embrace my reality - you are not worthless when you don’t have plans - seek me instead” I want you to be like that well watered tree I want to free you from your fears Kristina


I am making you an ADVOCATE FOR OTHERS. 

He told me “I love you Kristina - that is why I am doing these things. I want to wake you up. To humble you. To show you that I am in charge. You don’t call the shots. I do. I want you to see my hand in this discipline. I want you to see my love for you - there is nothing you can do to change it (His love).”

This is for your deliverance- I have to wound you to heal you. This is brokenness Kristina

If you only knew the mercy waiting for you you wouldn’t hesitate

Picture - hands grasping idol (marriage) - can’t grasp that and have joy at the same time (hands are full)

Give me Jared - I don’t want you to put your hopes on him

“I want you to be free” “ I will be your security”

I’m making you versatile

Just enjoy my presence Kristina - you don’t have to “go” anywhere (in life) I love you for you. Not for what you can do for me. I want to give you my love for my people 

“I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord’s affairs—how he can please the Lord. But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world—how he can please his wife— and his interests are divided. An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the Lord’s affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit. But a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world—how she can please her husband.”

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭7‬:‭32‬-‭34‬ ‭NIV‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/111/1co.7.34.NIV

I will deliver you (6/29/23) - (from obsessive fantasy thoughts)

So I’ll stop living off of how I feel and start standing on your truth revealed - JESUS IS MY STRENGTH MY SHEILD AND HE WILL NEVER FAIL ME all I ever wanted was your heart (casting crowns) song woke up to 6/30/23

I want to purify your desires for marriage

Give me time

I believe the Lord gave me a picture for you. I saw Him giving you a bouquet of flowers, but it wasn’t your usual fav. They were purple and unique and really beautiful. My impression in that is that God has in mind to give you new desires in Him, something more beautiful than what you may expect, even if different from what you want.

“For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭23‬:‭12‬ ‭NIV‬‬

It is a reality before God, that those who chose the humble way, he will exalt. It is sure to happen. Pursue humility in all your dealings, and you will find yourself exalted, even if it means in the age to come. 5/3/23

I want to meet you in those quiet places - I am your sustenance and your joy

I have made you for this Kristina - communion and fellowship

Romance isn’t bad Kristina but in my time and not contrived

I am committed to you (9/8/13)


I was praying for you this morning and had the impression of God’s absolute delight in helping you when you face temptation or even fear about going back to old sins and wrong ways of thinking. It was like I saw you facing those temptations and I felt His eagerness to teach and transform you through those things. Keep trusting Him! (8/18/23)


“You can never give up too much for me “  10/3/23 - Matt 19:27-28 Peter answered him, “We have left everything to follow you! What then will there be for us?”

And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first.


4/18 Hey sister I have an encouragement for you:

“I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭1‬ ‭

Lord help my sister and I and the fellowship to surrender to you. Help us to come to you needy surrendering our self righteousness and desire for sin. Let us sacrifice our wants and desires becoming living sacrifices so that we may receive the grace to overcome.

Bless you sister and have a good day :-)


Put it in my hand- anything you suffer for my sake is worth gold in the end. Keep trusting me. 


I want you to use your gifts for my Kingdom not yours


Morning Krissy

Test this with the Lord

Believe the Lord wants you to know the He is committed to helping you and that He loves you…

For Zion’s sake I will not hold My peace, And for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, Until her righteousness goes forth as brightness, And her salvation as a lamp [that] burns."

— Isaiah 62:1 (NKJV)

"The LORD has appeared of old to me, [saying:] “Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you."

— Jeremiah 31:3 (NKJV)

11/24/22


You’re loved by the Father and your family. I believe he just put that on my heart for you 


Seek me with your extra time / Your PLANS 


“He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91:4-5‬ ‭NIV‬‬

https://psalm.bible/psalm-91-5

Why are you putting your hope in people?

I’m ready to stop fighting 

Are you?

When you are you won’t be afraid

Godly sorrow / real repentance 


You won’t find in marriage what you are searching for / that deep acceptance comes from me / how do I receive it? - Let me drive - you won’t always know where you are going but you’ll always get there on time


You’re already married, you have been loved, pursued and accepted by me. Now you are changing because you love me, not bc you have to but bc you get to, you want to be more like Me

No comments:

Post a Comment