Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Today I had lunch with Dad - we got subway and then went to the park - found out that Dad and I like alot of the same things on our sandwich...shredded lettuce, tomato, pickles...then he got onions and sweet onion dressing and I got light mayo and chipotle. We went to the little park. I realized that Dad and I both like discussing plans and getting things finalized and talking business in that and then once that's out of the way we relax. We talked about plans for Christmas car rides and Gma's bday and planes/hotel and Israel, cooking and about Joe busken and Paula Biren.  I noticed dad gets frustrated at drivers on the road. Hmm..we are alot alike :) haha

Excited to see Anne with Sam and pray and visit Gma Dell beforehand. That should be wonderful.

I'm thankful that Queenie can take me to go pickup my car today at SGA and that they lowered the price to within my range for my window getting fixed.

Lord please bless the time with Anne and with Becca tonight. Please be my words and help me to listen and not get defensive...Lord be my strength and help me to love her like you do. I need your humility.

I need your help to do my kitchen chore, do the SR and getting gas..and getting dry shampoo. Lord I give over my planning to you. Please help me. Thank you for yesterday and how you helped me :)

Lord help me to love Allie and Ian like you do on our car rides. Please give me your perspective and help me to care for them like you do.

Lord I want to love you Please take my anxiety. Help me to do these pending orders with joy and gladness in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment