Monday, November 16, 2015

Learning to Prioritize

But we can’t do it all. It’s just not possible.
So I’m learning to prioritize, and asking for grace, and trying to not wish away these crazy days, but instead, to relish in them.
The amazing thing I’m learning as I experience my own inability to do it all though, is God’s amazing ability to indeed do it all. And more.
To meet every need. Every dream. And exceed them all.
In my own humanity, I’m seeing more of His deity. His power. It’s by the power of His grace alone, after all, that I’m able to find joy in the crazy.
When I am weak, He is strong.
And for that, I don’t mind so much that I can’t meet every need.
Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
~Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment