Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Thankful 9-14-22

 Thank you Lord for being able to reconcile with Lauren

Thank you for your blood and the righteousness of Christ

Thank you for the way they introduced and talked about Natasha leaving

Thank you for showing me my sin of bitterness, control and possessiveness for myself rather than for Christ's sake of people

Thank you for showing me my selfishness in wanting to go to the Blue Ash rec with mom

Thank you for helping me grow in how I responded to Lauren in my heart

Thank you for the Bubble baths 

Thank you for being a good father who is selfless and loves me and lays down your life for me selflessly

Thank you for reminding me that all that counts is faith expressing itself through love and that we reap what we sow

THank you for the promise of heaven and what an AMAZING reward that is

Thank you for your love that never leaves me

Thank you for my job and having a place to work



No comments:

Post a Comment