Monday, October 10, 2022

10-10-22

 Thank you Lord for B getting what I want to reveal to me that you are what I need

Thank you for the opportunity to praise and thank you and trust you in this circumstance

Thank you that you know what is best for me and what would glorify you

Thank you for being so faithful and steady

Thank you for your new mercies this morning

Thank you for the warm bed and hot shower this morning

Thank you for time to seek you on comparison and repent and choose to trust you

Thank you for bringing this difficulty into my life to help me to be thankful that you are making me more into the image of Christ

Thank you for the opportunity to love so many others - not just one person

Thank you that you are worth it

Thank you that you are my best friend, you are my husband, you are my acceptance, you are my reward.

Thank you that as I let go of my desires I get more of you and your desires

Thank you for the McNeeleys inviting me over on 10/19

Thank you for helping switch up the food for the potluck

Thank you for the opp to bless Chelsey and Naomi and Bobbie and Becca :)

Thank you for the opp to show Hospitality

Thank you for being able to go over and love Teri tonight

Thank you for the walk and the beautiful moon

thank you for getting to apologize to Hannah

THank you for getting to hangout with Annie next month

Thank you for helping me to seek you and your approval and acceptance

No comments:

Post a Comment