Monday, July 18, 2022

Prayer 7-18-22

 Lord so this is first official day of no walks - it's so nice outside too - Will you help me to be content in you and serving our team in this way? Also will you help me with Seth today if/when he apologizes? I need your grace to be humble and gracious. Lord will you help me to not be distracted with desires for comfort in snacks or distraction in email. Lord I need your help with filing the client scans, QB scans, the bday posters for Shelly and Jodi - and doing some of the things I do on Tuesday today (snacks, Social contract quotes) - Will you help my thoughts to be good and pleasing and not fleshly? I need your help today to trust you - especially with the aldi groceries too - Lord will you help me? 

Thank you for your help with the shuffleboard tournament and with not taking walks. Thank you for the peace that I feel. Thank you for the salad for lunch and the warm mashed potatoes. Also thank you for this Hidden smile book that is helping shape how I view suffering. Thank you for the time yesterday to clean my apartment - it really needed it! AND to read the rest of the Happiest people book - oh how that touched my heart that you spoke to Rose just when the lady was hopeless. You are so good. Thank you for your goodness. You know what we need when we need it. Lord will you help me to pray? to pray according to your will - and to really have faith?



No comments:

Post a Comment