Thursday, July 21, 2022

Prayer 7-21-22

 Lord I'm not sure what's going on - I feel so angry and frustrated. Lord I don't like telling people no and then being not satisfied with me. I don't like that things were missing and I was part of it. I don't like that I made an insensitive joke. I don't like that woodhull didn't let me do back ups at first. I don't like that I'm not able to focus. I don't like telling J and J and D what I really think of the book club. 

Lord you are the one who gives me the desire and power to do what pleases you. Will you please help me to trust you with the envelopes and the labels and the awkward feeling. Lord I'm mad. I'm not even sure why. I don't feel respected - Really I feel like he is disappointed in me - I'm sorry for making this about me. Lord help me to be humble and to care about others. Lord I bless Kory - I ask that you would help him in these challenges and help me not to take responsibility where I shouldn't. I give it to you - I give you the missing paperwork, I give you the hard book club convos. I give you the anger at Woodhull. Lord I release this pressure to  you. Please I ask that you would give me the Love I need for my coworkers. Please help me to really love them enough to tell them the truth. God help me to share the gospel with Jenny. I need your love to be more than me being uncomfortable. God I need you - i need your help. Please deliver me from fear. I ask for your help with doing the client scans and the confirmation calls. and the postcard email to advisors. I need focus and help to get it all done. Will you please help me to trust you Lord? I need your help! I forgive Natasha - I'm sorry for talking about her this morning and bringing it back up. I'm sorry. Please help me to forgive and let it go. I give it to you Lord - I won't bring it up again. 


"that is the first real prayer you've prayed in awhile"

Gal 5:24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit let us keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment