Thursday, May 12, 2022

5-12-22

 Thankful List

You helped me to obey and cancel the Walmart and amazon orders that I could cancel - Thank you that I still got to keep the acne cream, cortisone and feminine products, tea and book (possibly - they haven't arrived yet) - wow so generous

Thank you for helping me to breakdown the boxes for FIJI and the soda

Thank you that the tech is working on the A/C for EB and ML

Thank you for waking me up last night and speaking to me about returning all of it - repenting of worshipping the things of this world

Thank you that you want me to work on the bank acct so I can be generous and gift it to others

Thank you that you want me to be still and listen for what you want

Thank you for speaking to me so clearing through Psalm 34, Psalm 50 and Ezekiel 5-8 while I took a walk this morning and convicting me of greed, bargains, and showing me that this is discipline bc you love me

Thank you that I can talk to you anytime

Thank you that you love me

Thank you for the difficulty with Karmel

Thank you for helping me to obey you

Thank you for pointing out my heart problem




No comments:

Post a Comment