Monday, May 16, 2022

Thankful 5-16

 Thank you for giving me an opp to grow in humility

Thank you for showing me my sin of control, pushing past boundaries and not respecting others. Thank you for showing me how I accuse others of hurting me when they don't do what I want.

Thank you for your forgiveness when I confessed these things

Thank you that I have good leaders who aren't perfect but are following you. Thank you that I can trust you for provision and it isn't riding on them or their decisions. Thank you that you are sovereign and able to correct. Thank you that I only need to own my part - I don't need to figure out the rest - I can trust that to you.

Thank you that you want my inner thought life pure. Thank you for the book God's Transmitters coming today and in perfect timing.

Thank you for the Corrie ten Boom Exerpt of being filled with the Spirit and the God's Transmitters illustration of the carnal Christian

Thank you that you want me to grow up and mature

Thank you that I can repent to Rosie on Thursday and you already forgave me and I dont have to live in condemnation until Thursday

Thank you for helping me grow in patience with the laundry, curtains, groceries and HSA funds

Thank you for the extra $20 being added. 

Thank you for Luke 12-13 and for speaking to me about keeping my lamp burning and not storing up treasure on earth

Thank you for my Mom, Ashley and John all being born tomorrow on May 17th

Thank you in advance for working out everything with the laundry - thank you for answering my prayers with that

Thank you for speaking to me about my PNC account and working that out


May 16


We need to learn not only to be filled with the Holy Spirit but also to stay filled. We do this by becoming sensitive to His work within us. We need to know that the secret of walking in the Spirit is to immediately confess our sins and, by faith, to ask God to refill us.

. . . how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy spirit to those who ask him!
Luke 11:13

Thank You, Lord, that You have told us, “Be filled with My Spirit.” Give us the knowledge that by obeying that command we can live victoriously, to Your honor.


No comments:

Post a Comment