Thursday, May 5, 2022

Thank you 5-5-22

 Thank you Lord for time with you this morning - getting to pray for Rosie and Vicki / Reading Hebrews 6 and giving you my worries and thanks

Thank you that you are deeper than the top parts of plants - you are the roots

Thank you for Psalm 136 - Your love endures forever

Thank you for getting to play guitar and worship purely - Your Love Oh Lord (3rd day)

Thank you for getting to walk and pray / reading Philemon on how the Lord changed Onesimus

Thank you for giving me contentment at my job

Thank you for helping me to respond in love to request

Thank you for funny VMs and Thank you for worship music

Thank you for breakfast smoothies that taste awesome and that the plant is alive

Thank you for time with the McNeeleys last night, for dinner, fun and fellowship and getting to open up

Thank you for how Joy made her bed without someone helping her - she CAN do it - she just didn't want to

Thank you that you ...

"give thanks for unchanging things"

Thank you that you answered me this morning and you are faithful to meet me when I seek you

Thank you that my body is fading away and reminding me of the new body I will receive

thank you for the challenges in my mind that cause me to see my constant need for you

thank you for brothers who love me and who are following you

thank you for the love you give me for others

thank you for your discipline bc it means that you love me

Thank you for trusting me to share your gospel and love with others

thank you for answering my prayer with my family get together

Thank you for sharing with me the truth that I need to let go of MP and the desire for the type of love you haven't given me. Thank you for the message from Corrie about surrender and for another channel for that love to flow. Thank you for the love you have given me for so many brothers and sisters - the kind of love that will last forever! Thank you that I never have to be alone - that you are with me forever and you will never leave me. Thank you for your kindness to provide for my needs. Thank you for the hot water and the microwave and for the coat rack and the microwave outlet. Thank you for your love and generosity towards me. Thank you for providing for my bills. Thank you for books to listen to on my drive to work and good things to fill up my mind with. Thank you for the 1 Peter class and for HW to do. Thank you for your love and mercy. Thank you for showing me how I need you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment