Monday, May 9, 2022

5-9-22

 Thank you for the opp to grow in trusting you as my Bread

Thank you for fasting and showing me my weakness and my need for you

Thank you that you are the Sustainer of life and you are merciful

Thank you that you don't count my sins against me when I repent

Thank you for helping me overcome disconnected thoughts

Thank you for speaking Ps 46:3 to me

thank you for giving me courage to do a guitar prayer slot and change up the times

THank you for adventure with changing things up

Thank you for your faithfulness in provision

Thank you for giving me a bedtime - 10:30

Thank you for getting to talk with Cyndi

Thank you for the beautiful weather

Thank you for helping me to trust you even when I don't have all the answers

thank you for helping me to do anonymous service and trusting that you see me

Thank you for your love that it's more precious than silver or gold

thank you for reminding me of truth through the wise woman book

Thank you for reminding me that you are behind all of this - not Rosie/Brandie

Thank you for the difficulties in my mind and body that lead me to dependence on you

Thank you that I find peace in accepting your will

Thank you for loneliness so I can relate to other lonely people and have compassion

Thank you for my mom and for how much you care about her

Thank you for the Abigail and how much you love each one of them

Thank you for my friendships and how each one of them show me a different aspect of you

Thank you for the trials that show me my need for you

Thank you for helping me to step out in love

No comments:

Post a Comment