Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Dgroup Encouragements

Floorboard - I want you to be a strong support to those above you.
How? - 

  • by doing MY role (being who I am, not trying to play someone else's role, or comparing. Fully doing what I have been called and equipped by the Lord to do) 
  • Seeking the Lord and following Him - staying close to Him
Holy Spirit coming and filling my belly and filling with the Word. Filling with the Holy Spirit and refreshing me.

Removing Fear- Saw the word Fear being taken away

Gay - Happiness as the fear goes

Eyes - show JESUS

Picture - laying in a pool of water, falling asleep/died..death in Christ we have been crucified.
Death in the source of life.
death in the LIVING water

Picture of a body of water..Holding onto Jesus' arm, put into situations ONLY holding onto Him. Him keeping me afloat

Bethesda - pools of healing (body of water)

No comments:

Post a Comment