Friday, June 10, 2022

Camping

 This is not my home!


' God blesses those who are humble, for they will inherit the whole earth. ' Matthew 5:5


I want the best for you Kristina. Feeding on these cheaper things is just a delusion - a lie. I have greater things in store for you if you let me do it.

Lord what about the Abigail?

Have you been praying for them?

Sorta - mostly praying to repent of accusation towards them.

That is your answer. Pray for your sisters. Seek their best in the secret place and you will change from the inside out. I don't have judgement in store if you repent of your sins. No one can take you away from me. Not even these fractured relationships. Learn how to love from me - not a book. I want to teach you.


'And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others?

Do not even pagans do that? If you love those who love you, what reward will you get?

Are not even the tax collectors doing that? that you may be children of your Father in heaven.

He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and

the unrighteous. But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, '

Matt 5:44-47


No comments:

Post a Comment