Monday, June 6, 2022

Thankful 6-6-22

 Thank you for your conviction to surrender all - Lord help me today to do just that - all my time and money and resources for your kingdom and for you.

Lord please show me how to use the $300 for someone who needs it

Lord please help me to step out in faith to thank people who have loved me

Help me to strategize how to encourage the body - give me ideas and help me to act on it

Lord I need your help to love and pray for my sisters and not hate them

Lord I give you my selfishness - you are worthy of my entire life

Please Lord take it - show me how to make room in my heart for more of your Spirit

Lord please help me to surrender all / Lord please show me how I can do this - I'm sorry for being anxious about it, please help me to be willing to be willing to surrender all

Lord I need you today! Please fill my mind with your peace and help me to be thankful for the relationships that you have given me and to pray for them


No comments:

Post a Comment